Each rescued Collie has a modest adoption fee which covers 40% of the expenses of the dog. Because many of the Collies we rescue require extended veterinary and foster care before they can be offered for adoption, we are unable to recoup all the expenses incurred. Therefore, we rely heavily on the generous donations of our friends and fellow Collie fanciers.
We desperately need your help with the following:
- Volunteers - for fund raising, public relations, grooming, etc.
- We are in great need of foster homes.
- Monetary donations are welcome for the extra medical expenses for chiropractor, heartworm treatments, orthopedic surgeries, x-rays, blood tests or any other additional medical expenses that may come up; Pet Supplies plus, Petco or Petsmart Gift cards are also extremely useful for purchase of "special" foods for the more mature or the younger collie, crates, etc.
- Donations may also be sent directly to our veterinarian, please contact us for information to include with the donation so that it is applied directly to the CRGI account.
- Donations are also used for purchase of special medications, Interceptor, microchips, collars, tags, office supplies and the Collie Rescue office phone bill.